Finally! After years of waiting - Zara has finally launched their home collection here in the US! I'm a huge fan of their clothing line and have been lusting over their home goods for so long. Available online only for now, but I'm pretty sure we'll see their stores transform to accommodate Home. I've been on their site since it opened its doors earlier this week. I may or may not have already purchased a handful of items. I would have to say that their tableware collection and accent furniture pieces really stood out the most. Their glassware line is chic and priced for your guiltless shopping pleasure (ps- I tend to collect goblets and tumblers since they can double as vases).
1. Geometrics rug (189) - Such a great retro modern print!
2. Steele leather pillow (89.90) - Metallic leather? Enough said. This would glitz up any living area or bedroom, perfect for the holidays!
3. Costa throw (59.90) - Neutral stripes on a cozy knit, a must have for any room.
4. Monocle nest of tables (249) - I'm a sucker for nesting tables, specially in this antiqued gold finish - this pair would be great nestled together or moved apart for convenience.
5. Harvey vase (59.90) - I collect white glassware and ceramic vases since they look great grouped together. I love the texture and handcrafted look on this one.
6. Horse wine glass (6.90) - Equestrian chic!
7. Ellen tumbler (6.90) - Love me some gold in a great print!
8. Cube wine glass (6.90) - Clean enough for the most modern table, classic enough for the vintage lover.
9. Bernard napkins (25.90) - I'm eager to add color to my fall and holiday table settings. This stripe print would be the perfect touch.
10. Diablo flatware (3.90 and up) - More like works of art! Clean and sculptural.
11. Lawrence dinnerware (14.90 and up) - I would love to line a table with every color for my holiday table setting!
12. Wooster acrylic butler table (sold out) - This had me at acrylic! I love a good butler tray table, this one is clearly fab.
For the whole month of October, shipping is free. Act fast! A few of the items on this list have already sold out!