Current essentials for everyday.
- Finally bit the bullet and purchased these mules last year. My previous pair (seen here) got so much wear that I decided these Gucci ones would be a great investment. With regards to fit — they are pretty true to size. I've read some reviews that mentioned to size up. However, I have narrow feet and my regular size worked perfectly.
- I've had this Modern Citizen sweater for over a year now, and it's definitely been a hero piece in my wardrobe. It can be dressed up or down effortlessly and works with everything. The double-faced cashmere blend is substantial and flattering.
- This Mansur Gavriel bag fits all my daily essentials, looks polished and I appreciate the practicality of a cross-body strap. I have and love the backpack and bucket bag, and prefer the Saffiano leather for its durability.
- I scored this AYR coat (it's been on my wishlist for about a year!) during their Cyber Monday sale. I've been pairing it with pretty much every outfit —it's the perfect length, and I love the way it drapes and flows.
- If you know me, I've been on the hunt for a great pair of classic denim — something between the "mom" jean and a skinny. These ReDone originals are exactly what I was looking for. High rise, cropped length and non-stretch!
I hope you have a great week ahead! Thanks for dropping by!
S H O P T H E L O O K