Valentine's day is just around the corner! The hubby and I will be celebrating with a simple dinner date in the city. If I had the time, I would have loved to host a romantic vintage dinner for friends and family. Here's what I would have pulled together:
1. Our "Love in Watercolor" arrangements. I'd love to use it in a more traditional-vintage setting.
2. Antique mercury hurricanes from Farmhouse Wares. And lots and lots of candles.
3. Silk organza napkins from Marchesa.
4. "Spring Lark" dinnerware collection from Marchesa.
5. Gray charger from Marchesa.
6. French envelope tray from Jayson Home and Garden. The perfect love letter!
7. Bee pattern tray from Jayson Home and Garden. What's sweeter than honeybees?
8. 1950's metal chairs from Drake, at 1stDibs. I fell in love with the chartreuse and the chair's simple yet graceful form.
9. 1950's gold vermeil and "capiz" (mother-of-pearl) dining table from Billy Hayes, at 1stDibs. I'm a big fan of anything capiz- it's from the motherland and is just too darn gorgeous for words.