I spent Saturday sale shopping with my mom and enjoying the last bit of SF sunshine for the week. The clouds rolled in on Sunday so the hubby and I decided to stay in and lounge, catching up on all our favorite shows. Outfit posts can wait till better weather, but all these fun deals and steals are too good to not share with you today!
PHOTOS ( from top to bottom):
1. Gap Leather Tote - The perfect size, great leather, super light and I am loving this color that is a great alternative to black (considering the white one as well!). I scored this on sale online, plus had a few rewards certificates, and it came down to less than $60!
3. Forever21 white denim vest - So similar to a Phillip Lim one I've been lusting for and the perfect summer layering piece! Zara top and pants.
4. Zara metallic pointy pumps - Such a steal and a classic!
5. Zara metallic block-heeled sandals -Yes, my third pair of silver shoes this month. I think I'm covered.
6. Forever21 silver cuff - Looks ridiculously expensive, but less than $6!
7. Forever21 sunnies - I love having these affordable yet super stylin' ones around to keep in the car, or for trips to the beach (so I don't cry over lost or scratched designer shades). They are so similar to the square version of my favorite Celines!
Every June and December, Zara goes on major sale. Their semi annual sales are all I wait for year long (aside from the huge Barneys and Saks clearance, and of course- Black Friday), and are comparable to how I feel about Christmas morning. If you haven't noticed, it's my favorite high street retail brand for myself and for the little one. I'll buy an item at full price only if: I absolutely need it right now, know it could probably sell out (about 5 percent of things never make it to the sale racks), or if it's already a pretty good deal. Other than that- I always, always wait for the sales. I take mental notes each month on items that I like, and if they end up on the sale racks I am one super happy mama. One tip: after the sale begins, they reduce the prices even further each week. Keep items that you like but don't necessarily need on a maybe's list and check back on them during the last few weeks of their sale. Typically they are marked down to almost 80% off by then. I get a lot of Natalie's clothes during their sale, buying a few sizes bigger (specially for off season items).
Hope you are having a great start to your week! I would love to hear where you shop for some great finds! :)