Right after we took these photos, the temperatures dropped significantly and it's full-on sweater and coat season here in SF. We're definitely enjoying the crisp weather and bundling up in our coziest fall faves.
I picked up this military jacket on sale recently and couldn't be more thrilled about its versatility. It's the perfect layering piece on top of chunky sweaters in the fall and winter, or dresses and shorts during the spring. Two huge details that won me over - the generous pockets (sometimes I can't be bothered to carry a purse), and the attached belt (I get frustrated fumbling with belts that come off and need constant adjusting). Love how it looks extra feminine and flatters the figure when cinched!
Holiday sale shopping is in full swing - I feel like the huge promotions happen earlier and earlier each year!
- Recently picked up these flats and these boots on sale at Saks' spend more save more promotion (hurry, this ends 11/11!).
- Neiman Marcus also has a similar promo going on - spend more save more.
- Nordstrom has 40% off fall styles until 11/15.
- Bloomingdales up to 25% off Friends and Family
- Intermix 48-hour flash sale, up to 40% (eyeing this dress)
Thanks for dropping by and have a great rest of the week!
Wilfred jacket (similar one by Isabel Marant on sale here). Forever21 dress (under $20!!) . Aquazzura heels via theRealReal (available here). Dior sunglasses.
S H O P M O R E M I L I T A R Y I N S P I R E D J A C K E T S